~Awaiting for 21st Nov~
Did not want to further study after my O-level but because of my parents' sake, I ended up in NYP and ended up in a class with a bunch of good + friendly + cool + interesting friends EXCEPT for 1 or 2! During this 2 years plus, I was once unlucky to be grouped with a person I don't fancy a lot. Can you imagine working with someone for a semester, whom you find irritating? I know you will feel terrible right? I know you will feel sorry for me too... I held all my hatred for this person for a very long time. Because I know I am a good girl, I don't wish to bear grudges for too long and I don't want to be a backstabber like how this person had been then up till now.
Although I know I do not need to see this person very soon any more (maybe until the graduation day), I still want to blog about it. BECAUSE this is my blog, and I can blog whatever I want and how I feel and no one is stopping me! I could no longer stand this person, and to be honest, I hate people hurting other people especially my friends! This kind of person is just too pathetic, no friends and no love! Hence, hurting around will make this person better. God has eyes and He knows who is hurting who and He knows how to punish those who ought to be punished!
True, I have commited a sin and I will pray to God for forgiveness BECAUSE at least I am honest. And I am going to tell my blog and those who are reading this post that I took pictures of this person! Well, I was unlucky to be assigned to sit beside this person hence, this person was unlucky that photos were taken. Opps =X I only took 2 pictures and too bad they were in backview hence, I accidentally got the frontview picture from somewhere over the rainbow! So let me share with you how disgusting this person is. So sorry that I keep using "person" instead of "he/she" because I don't really know the sex of the person. Don't ask me why because you will clearly understand when you really met this person face to face and after a SHORT conversation. >.<
Did not want to further study after my O-level but because of my parents' sake, I ended up in NYP and ended up in a class with a bunch of good + friendly + cool + interesting friends EXCEPT for 1 or 2! During this 2 years plus, I was once unlucky to be grouped with a person I don't fancy a lot. Can you imagine working with someone for a semester, whom you find irritating? I know you will feel terrible right? I know you will feel sorry for me too... I held all my hatred for this person for a very long time. Because I know I am a good girl, I don't wish to bear grudges for too long and I don't want to be a backstabber like how this person had been then up till now.
Although I know I do not need to see this person very soon any more (maybe until the graduation day), I still want to blog about it. BECAUSE this is my blog, and I can blog whatever I want and how I feel and no one is stopping me! I could no longer stand this person, and to be honest, I hate people hurting other people especially my friends! This kind of person is just too pathetic, no friends and no love! Hence, hurting around will make this person better. God has eyes and He knows who is hurting who and He knows how to punish those who ought to be punished!
True, I have commited a sin and I will pray to God for forgiveness BECAUSE at least I am honest. And I am going to tell my blog and those who are reading this post that I took pictures of this person! Well, I was unlucky to be assigned to sit beside this person hence, this person was unlucky that photos were taken. Opps =X I only took 2 pictures and too bad they were in backview hence, I accidentally got the frontview picture from somewhere over the rainbow! So let me share with you how disgusting this person is. So sorry that I keep using "person" instead of "he/she" because I don't really know the sex of the person. Don't ask me why because you will clearly understand when you really met this person face to face and after a SHORT conversation. >.<
FYPJ stands for "Final Year Project" but how come it became "Facebook of the Year Project"?(click to see the zoom-in)
Dear blog, I know you are suffering now that these ugly pictures were put on your skin. But gladly, there are two gorgeous pictures of me to let you bear with it. I promised I will not pollute you anymore!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment