Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Upcoming entries

~Preview~


I am s0Ooooooo buSsssy!!! No time to blog for s0Oooo many pictures! Last last friday was my last day in FYPJ. Hate to leave my friends, school and the slacking time I had. Seriously I went around taking pictures with my clique and other friends and there are more than 50 over photos to be blog. Oh freak! I am still collecting... Then last last saturday was my school's "Sports Champ"! I went down with Adelyn to support my friends! In the late afternoon, I rushed down for my ballet performance! Then the following day was my cca dance performance at Toh Payoh Hub. And then the following day was my 1st day of IPP! Sigh... Don't know whether is a good or bad location to go to. Then, last saturday was my boy's birthday and sunday was my dance group's dance audition and we got into Finals!!!


So what will you expect from my blog are:
*Last day in FYPJ*


*Sports Champ & Ballet performance*


*Performance at TPY hub, about my IPP and boy's birthday*


And the latest entry will be about my dance competition because the finals will be this coming sunday! I will blog all the details out and if you're free, come down and support me and my friends! Thank you!

No comments: