Sasa's World
♥once in my lifetime♥
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Alumni Night
Present to you the school girls!!!
*Oh my! We have sexay bodies*
*Am I the prom queen?*
*Too short to be one*
*Who will win this title?*
*Push your butt out!*
*Our instructor!!!*
*Here comes the NERD!*
*!@#$#!*
*I am totally speechless!!!*
*Ah lian bully Nerdie*
*Ah hah! we look alike for this pic*
*But not this pic!!!*
*Ah lian trying to act guai?*
*And the nerd becomes ah lian?*
*Oh no! Ah lians kena punished!*
Present to you the pretty ladies!!!
*Rabiah with old Head of Dance*
*New Head of Dance and Old Head of Dance*
*Do you like my ah lian or decent side? haha*
*New Head of Dance*
Lastly, I would like to thank the following people below for supporting the Intenzify gals! Yeah!!! I am going Genting soon! lalala~
*Luv you all!*
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment