~Paint~
I am busy with x'mas stuffs! Finally finished writing all the 30 cards. Only 30 lucky friends getting my card. Whahaha~ Evil me!!! Now I am rushing to finish up the gifts. Had some problem just now and didn't have to mood to continue. Tomorrow and tuesday do not have dance practice! So yahoooo.... I will spend the night to finish up the gifts! >.<
I won't be blogging about the pictures that have been piling up. I do not have the time and since 2009 is arriving, I should move on so I will keep track on what to blog next. Below are some characters that I drew using "Paint". Yes! The ku ku paint, not photoshop or msn handwriting. At least paint can help me draw circle and lines properly. =]
*Sentosa Interns*
I am busy with x'mas stuffs! Finally finished writing all the 30 cards. Only 30 lucky friends getting my card. Whahaha~ Evil me!!! Now I am rushing to finish up the gifts. Had some problem just now and didn't have to mood to continue. Tomorrow and tuesday do not have dance practice! So yahoooo.... I will spend the night to finish up the gifts! >.<
I won't be blogging about the pictures that have been piling up. I do not have the time and since 2009 is arriving, I should move on so I will keep track on what to blog next. Below are some characters that I drew using "Paint". Yes! The ku ku paint, not photoshop or msn handwriting. At least paint can help me draw circle and lines properly. =]
*Sentosa Interns*
Oh my oh my... I have to go for chingay practice later. I am so tired! Woke up at 7.30 am to help my mum make 'tang yuan', then do some house chores. And x'mas cards! Argh... I don't care, I shall take a nap now! tata~
No comments:
Post a Comment