Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Last day of FYPJ

~Last Day of FYPJ~


Finally I squeeeeezze out some time to choose, edit and post up the pictures of my last day in Fypj. Time flies so quickly larh! I wanted to end FYPJ asap, but now I regretted because I could not see my friends or slack easily. I miss them so much! Now, I realise the time during FYPJ was the best in my whole 3 years of studies. I will remember everyone!!!

*The craziest lab*



*Kang Quan & I had presentation on the last day!*


*See he so focused!*



*Shortie's presentation was few days before mine*


*1*

*2*


*3*


*4*


*5*


*I can finally dress up and make-up after presentation*


*Life is so much interesting with them*


*That's Jacinta, my shifu!*


*Anna & Shi fu*


*Ervinna & Anna*


*Jacinta & Ervinna*


*I love to hug Anna everyday I see her in lab*


*Respect my shifu!*


*Pocky presentation- Kangquan*


*Pocky presentation- Jacinta*


*Pocky presentation- Treasa (me)*


*Pocky presentation- Desmond*


*Pocky presentation- Ervinna*



*Bye bye, partner*



*HL milk can make you grow taller (like me)*



*With Fuhan & Anson*



*Shi fu Jacinta & me*



*Sweety Anna & me*



*Shortie & me*



*Loser's face so ugly!*



*Taking pic with Kang quan*



*The final outcome*



*Jacinta & Anna*



*Who do you think is able to pull up?*



*1...2...3... PULL!*



*Why never inlcude shortie and me?*



*Close-up with shortie*





*Full-length*





*Ordered pizza to celebrate*






*The shortest, the most act-cute and sweetest one*





*Class photo! Everyone stand straight up, look front!*


*Casual shot*








*Extra fingers spoil the image!*






*Finally shortie is taller than the guys*





*I will remember you guys!*





*Pretty ladies with class chairman*





*Beware of my boobs!*





*Condoms from China anyone?*





*I was snatching but the pic turned out so wrong!*





*Give me that Eee-yor!*





*See I am strong!*





*Look so wrong carrying me when I'm in dress*





*4 ladies with Bernard*





*4 ladies with Mei Jin*





*4 ladies with Daniel*





*Mr Macho Man*

No comments: