Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sports Champ

~Sports Champ~


1 day after last day of FYPJ was the "Sports Champ"! Adelyn and I were so supportive that we don't mind waking up early to travel back school and tahan under the sun just to support our friends. She left after the soccer match, while I stayed throughout the basketball matches. I was under the bloody shitty hot sun for 5 hours! Desmond forgot to bring sun-block lotion for me, hence I was sun-burnt and now tanned le. T_T


*Eng Kiat, Adelyn & Kang Quan*


*Me with Desmond*


*Adelyn and me*


*Daniel, Eng kiat & (forget liao... opps)*


*'Dong Fang Xiang' for the day*


*Bangladesh for everyday*


*Up up you go*


*Trying to shoot?!?*


*Match starting...*


*My partner was in captain ball match!*


*You think they are decent guys?*


*You are wrong!*


*See at his face! 2 tones due to his specs!*


*Thunderstorm suddenly arrived, hence everything was postphoned after 5 hrs of hot sun*


*But I got burnt/tanned, 2 tones due to my hp strap!!!*

No comments: