1 More Day to my 20th Birthday! Yes I am thick-skinned to countdown all that... However, it will naturally remind me de ma! Although during work is so busy, but I will still remember TOMORROW,16th Jan is my birthday ma! This was the day I came to this world to start a life and go through it where I experience alot of obstacles and meet new people. If I am dead, then it is not important to celebrate birthday already. So thank you, Lord for bringing me here! Although life can be tiring, I still love You! Changes in life made me stronger. Well, I hope my birthday weekends will be good this year! I usually don't care about my birthday and do not want to let people know. But this year, God knows why I want people to know. Maybe because I am joining the "20(s)" group! LOL!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment