Thursday, January 08, 2009

Random

My phone has been with me for about 3 weeks already. I now got used to the keyboard sms-ing and find it boring already. LOL! Luckily I use it as a temporary phone because now and then got phone problem. Haiya! Wherever I go, whatever I use will spoil sooner or later de...


*I love my snowman keychain! (because there're roses)*


*Sweet Keyboard right? (i need a hp pouch for this hp!!)*


I received a belated x'mas card from Allison aka slut! I was so shocked when I see there's a letter to "Treasa"! Haha... Normally letters or package that goes to "Treasa", my english name, are only when I buy something online. I am so gonna put my english name into IC once I turn 21years old which is like 1 year ++ later!


*I love the collage!*


*Thank you, Allison! Muackz*


Alright! My weak wrist is not getting any better!!! Actually both wrists are weak now... But right side is usually more painful than the left. Went to see SinSeh again and he scolded me! @##@%
Lol!!! I supposed to see him 2-3 days after my last visit because I don't dare to eat chinese medicine, hence recover will be slower. So, I need to go back more often to apply medicine and wrap it instead. He told me not to carry heavy things ah... Not to twist and turn my wrist ah... Not to CLICK THE MOUSE! I am like @ _@ !!! Hello!!!!! I am from IT course!!! Have to use Computer everyday!!! How can don't use mouse? I told him that and he just kept quiet! LOL!!!

This reminds me of last time when I got eye infection during my FYPJ! Doctor told me not to use computer for too long. Every 3-4 hours must take a rest! (giggles*) I told him I have to face the computer everyday!!! And this doctor kept quiet too.


*Useless dumb dumb kaya papaya wrist!*

No comments: