Chingay is finally over! It was damn tiring but I have gained a very good experience! Dancing with so many pretty girls and other performers. TV did not video until me ba! Few friends said that 1 girl look like me and was only few seconds, so well... Shouldn't be me ba! Anyway, who cares!!! As long, I know I danced, the people over there enjoy our performance, that's enough! >.<

Last week of internship! Should I extend for another 3 months? But money is abit tight for me now... If I work, I may not be earning much. If I don't work, my pocket will have a bigger hole! So how? T_T
4 more days to end my internship, 5 more days to Valentine's day! This year isn't a good year. I am happy, but not happy. Why? At least, there are friends to make me happy! Dancing make me happier! Drinking make me happiest! Sigh... Hope things will get better and may everybody have a "Happy Valentine's Day" this saturday! I hope someone can give me some love this weekend too... Father, you will be the one right? >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment