Sunday, February 01, 2009

Malaysia during cny

~CNY at Malaysia~


*Let me present to you the most stunning part of my room*


*My desk!*


*My territory!*


*Tables filled with photos*


*More pictures of me*


*I look cute for the right picture hoh!*


*Do I look better when I young or older?*


*Off i go to Malaysia*


*Brother sleep until so soundly*


*Camwhore*


*With brother*


*Cloudy...*


*Oh no! Is it going to rain?*


*Shooting sunshine? heh heh*


*Welcome to lobster land*





*Flowery purse*


*Lobsters for lunch*


*Do we look alike?*


*I look so short*


*Tired liao but still manage to smile*


*Nice beach*


*Seagulls*


*I look fat!*


*We're sinking...*


*Brother took this hilarious butt!*


*Me in the sea*


*Brother in the sea*


*Brother kicking water! Notti notti*


*The kids*


*Nice shoot right?*


*Ballet pose (shoots! gotta train back)*


*Taekwondo*


*Sister & Brother*


*Let's fight!*


*Get ready...*


*Jump*



*I miss sunshine*


*Sunset*


*Bye bye to 1st beach*


*2nd beach that we visited*


*Welcome to rocky beach*


*My brother really can take nice scenery shoots*


*Beautiful sky*


*What a small room right?*


*Waiting for brother to bathe finish*


*Lobsters for dinner*


*2nd day*


*What am I waiting?*


*Roti pratas!*


*Breakfast time!*


*Morning everybody*


*Morning brother*


*Morning mummy*


*Looking back*


*My hair finally grew!*


*Morning daddy and uncle*


*E lousy small hotel we stayed*


*We rule the hotel for a night*

*Bye bye lobster!*


*Bye bye lobster!*


*Brother looking good*


*I have big fat thighs!*


*I am ready to go!*


*Off to chicken farm*


*Po po key*


*Chicks are adorable right?*


*Yeah*


*At Desaru Beach*


*Red flag symbolise dangerous*


*People swim with their own risks*


*Coconut tree*


*I told bro to pose like this >.<*
*Dance with the coconut tree*


*Hey hey*


*1 of the brothers of another family sat our car*


*Ugly*


*Angry!*


*Act cute*


*We are under many many pineapples*


*Durians anyone?*


*Another brother sat our car and prepare to see the ugly side of me!*


*1*


*2*


*3*


*4*


*5*


*Old boats*


*Farewell to Malaysia*

No comments: