Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Vday eve

~Valentine's Day Eve~


Sorry for blogging this entry so late! I am yet to blog Valentine's Day entry! Wait wait... Slowly ok? I am so busy with work everyday, OT until 9.30pm, barely have much sleep and then WORK again! T_T

But I enjoyed my Valentine's day this year. Simple and sweet! >.<
I stayed over a night at "Siloso Beach Resort" with boy on Valentine's Day eve (which was also my last day of internship).


*It's been a long time since I've seen the night scenery of Sentosa*


*No light bulb please!*


*What is my boy looking at?*


*The little fireworks from "Songs of the Sea"*


*I decorated our room*


*The Collage photo of us is done by my sweetest boy*


*Ta-dah!*


*Godiva chocolates for us!*


*The person spelled my name wrongly! T_T*


:
:
:

:
:

After 1 night

:
:
:

:
:
:
*Breakfast!*


*Boy looking fresh and good*


*No make up, no contact lens!*


*Spotted a cute squirrel*


*How I wish I can bring you home!*


*Cam-whoring time! (even without makeup)*


*Happy Valentine Day*


*I found an interesting pic in our room! (Heart Shape)*


*Farewell to our room*


*Farewell to the resort*


*I love you, boy!*


*Waterfall*


*Lately, I love to look at the sky. The combination of sunlight + blue sky + clouds make a good image*

No comments: