Monday, March 02, 2009

Vday

~Happy Valentine's Day~


Alright alright... I am super duper late to blog about Valentine's day. Now is already MARCH, and I am sooooooo slow.... No wonder blog became so dusty that everybody getting flu now (including me!). Poor blog, Treasa sayang you ok? lol >.<

This year Vday, I went out with my FRIENDS---> Kang Quan, Desmond and Ervinna! Really thanks Kang Quan alot because he accompanied me the WHOLE day! We went shopping, and I am so choosy, in the end, I listened to all his advices before making any decision! Whahaha... His future girlfriend/wife will be so LUCKY sia!

We went town to celebrate! A simple one though, but I liked it because nothing beats more that being with friends! They bring me laughter, peace and joy! No stress! Well, not to forget to mention that my loving boy actually dropped by in town just to pass me a rose! Sweet... Thank you~


*Delighted Treasa*


*Thanks Desmond to carry my heavy bag for half-day*


*Eeyer, who so shy?*


*None other than Kang Quan*


*Treasa & Ervinna*
(You're still shorter =X)


*Kang Quan aka Ah Pek so old liao still act cute!*


*Okie! Now look like 'Father and daughter'! opps*


*Received 3 roses in this year Valentine's day in total*


*Added them to my roses collection!*


*My shopping spree: A topshop dress, a skirt and grey casual dress*

No comments: