Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Random

Treasa is sick!
MC for work...
For the first time.

Having pain throughout last night and had a hard time to get off my bed due to the pain. Only manage to walk abit to the doctor, that's all... Slept throughout the rest of the day and I'm awake now. Today's work has to be pushed to tomorrow. Oh no! By tomorrow, hope I will be cured and energized! >.<

:
:
:

Below are just some random pictures:
*Rene rene... I miss you! Glad to see you yesterday at dance!*


*Ah siao! Go PRCP, now hard to see you liao!*

:
:
:

A story of gays:
*Who the hell wearing same shoe brand, color and design?*


*Guess!*


*Know who is he ba?*


*Even walk also must be 'together'!*


*Even on bus also must be near to one another!*


Ok that's so random! They are not gays actually. Both got pretty girlfriends. It was a coincidence that they wore the same shoes on the same day to work, that's all!


:
:
:


*Bird nest, i need more of you!*


*Bought T-shirts for me and boy boy!*


No comments: