In case some of you miss me that much, here is a collage of me! Have I told you that I highlighted my hair? I don't really like the outcome,not even! Here and there got strips of color can be seen only. I didn't even pick e color! I told the hairdresser to decide for me. In the end, is some kind of ah lian color. Aiya, whatever... Next time I shall color my hair man! Highlight looks abit way off... =X

I will be getting my results next week!!!!
Freaking hell excited!
WHAHAHAHAH!
Because I am going to apply for SIM~ Yeah... Treasa is going to study. No no to dance school or working life. After 3 years of poly, my mindset really change. Guess the only way to earn more money is.... .....
Improved my knowledge 1st!
Dancing will stay as my passion, my pastime!
No comments:
Post a Comment