Monday, March 16, 2009

Sg Flyer Performance-I believe

Welcome you the BeLiVeRiNaS!


Have you ever see ballerinas practising dancing in Esplanade underground where all the hip hop dancers and break dancers are? We, Beliverinas, had done it. Well, seriously I never see before if there are ballerinas go there. It's is like so freaking hot, and everyone is trying to make sure their music can be heard in their own area (which is impossible!)... But it is good for us to sweat! Suana before our performance, can you believe it?!? Whahahaha...


*Even surveyors go there to find people do. -_-"*


*We are heading to SG flyer to perform!*


*On our way (apologies for my bare face)*


*Stupid face of mine*


*See how I carry my bag! lol*


*Look at how shag my friend is after the Sauna practice*


*After makeup and dressed up*


*On our way down*


(Btw, if you still think we are performing INSIDE the sg flyer, then you are so wrong!)



*Katherine, Serene and Treasa*


*See what we've done with our shirts*


*Different style based on individual personality*


*But we dance as one*


*Yea, here we are!*


*The Beliverinas*


*Sit down also can stretch. Pro sia!*


*I look different when I make up right*


*Come smooch smooch*


*See what I've bought for charity*


*Balloons!*


*Such a big balloon, how to go home with it?*


*Shirin kawaii neh*


*Us with $10 balloon! (For charity, why not?)*

No comments: