Monday, March 23, 2009

pain in me or heart?

Many troubles in my head...
But I did not grumble so much.

Many things are waiting for me,
Little time to be done,
But all I do is to keep quiet from you.

I rather complain to my friends than to you.
Do you know why?

You seem to feel stress easily,
You could not manage your own life,
How do you want to be in mine?

I am in pain for the whole day,
But I bear with it.

I only complain to my friends,
They cared for me.

I told you only when I am seeing a doctor,
But how did you treat me after that?

All I need is just a simple concern from you,
A constant sweetness from you.

I apologize to disturb you,
Since no one knows each other problem at that time.

Do you know mine then?

Doctor, you have relieve my pain in my body,
But how about my heart?

Can you inject to cure the scars and pain of my heart too?

Sometimes, I feel tired...
But I still hold on...


Because ilu... ...

No comments: