Sunday, April 26, 2009

Club Crawl 09

~Club Crawl~



StageArts club rules!!! Although I have graduated, I am honored to go back to dance with my fellow dancers. I feel that this year was the best Clubcrawl I ever had. The togetherness is so strong and I can feel everybody's passion! Let the pictures do the talking ba >.<


[1st day]
*Shortie & me*


*Smooch*


*With current dance vice-head*


*Sister helping Rene to make up*


*The Sisters*


*Cute Sharlene always smile with small eyes*


*Me, Sindhu, Sharlene and Ervinna*


*Sis help sis*


*I was too tired after performing*


*Even Shortie can give me a peck on forehead without me knowing*


[2nd day]
*Look alike sisters*


*Shortie and me*


*Ex-Dance captain with current Dance captain*


*With Mac Manager, Raymond*


*Siew Yin always looking so innocent*


*See! Sharlene is soooo cute*


*My hair is bun up!*


*With sis at the booth*


*Opening item: Lion Dance*


*Quack quack*


*With Samuel*


*His booth so glam right?*


*Boy came to support us*


*Huggies*


*Finally able to see Mei Xian*


*Dancers*


*StageArters*


*Happy Family*

No comments: