Tuesday, April 21, 2009

last day of work/out with jess

~17 April~


My last day of work ended on 17 April. Unbearable but relieve! Worried but relieve! Weird feeling huh?!? My colleagues treated me to lunch at Vivocity White Dog Cafe. It was not that bad just service a bit slow... I will miss them a lot! T_T Miss me too!


*Beautiful sky to start of the day*


*See the lady on my right? She's my supervisor and taught me everything!*


*The guy on my right is my internship supervisor!*


*Lovely couple on my left*


*They are nice people*


*Two prince of RWS*


*Kind of gay-ish too. (JK)*


*Hand-made flower by my colleague*


*Bye-Bye to my name-tag and Sentosa card*


*Sis with my pair of tortoise hand-gloves that i used to wear in office*


*Tortoise accompanied me for 5 months in RWS, monkey given by my supervisor*



~19 April~


Went to meet my dearest Jess on Sunday! It has been a loooooong time since I go out with her. We went to Bishan and AMK to trim eyebrow la, find cosmetic tools la, and had loads of fun! Gal, better meet up again when I am back! ok?


*This pretty toilet is in Bishan. Do you know where is it?*


*I will miss you, babe!*


*We had Suki Sushi for dinner*


*She's looking for her salmon sushi*


*Yummy Gyoza*


*I want more sushi!*


*Looks empty because we just started eating only*


*The things I bought for the day*


*3 brushes! Blusher, angle and eyeshadow brush*


*Hair shampoo and body foam for my HK trip*


*Wet tissue and facial wipes*


*Pretty bling bling purple belt*


*Eyebrow razors and tweezer*


*New and bigger cosmetic pouch*


*Sponge for my foundation so I no need to dirty my hand*


*Containers for travelling*


*Yes! You are not seeing things! I like to watch WWE*



I will be busy dancing this week. Then I will be going Hong Kong next week. Then, I am off to London for a month. Actually is Europe la! Haha... Travelling around Europe with mum and bro for a month. So, MISS ME OR NEVER! Lol... I will try to online when I can over there. But definitely, I will not be online for my Hong Kong trip. So, anything just give me a call but pleasseee don't prank call leh! Miss you guys too!


*End off with another beautiful sky*

No comments: