~Long Weekend~
I took half day on Thursday to have my hair cut at my usual hair salon and flu vaccination at the clinic. I thought I will fall ill after that jab, but unexpectedly, I was feeling even more active. I was excited to attend dance that day because after so long... I am able to attend dance practice on time punctually! Haha... I will not blame work, because work comes first then dance then boyfriend? LOL... I am quitting after this week though. So 5 more working days for me! Happy or sad? I don't know... Should be happy ba! Able to focus on dance and put up a good show with my dancemates on Clubcrawl which is like 4 days after my last day of work. No time man! Hope I will not kena any OT for work this week. Gonna "WORK, DANCE & SLEEP" for this week, gonna be hectic but worth it! As long I don't fall sick, I am happy already!
I took half day on Thursday to have my hair cut at my usual hair salon and flu vaccination at the clinic. I thought I will fall ill after that jab, but unexpectedly, I was feeling even more active. I was excited to attend dance that day because after so long... I am able to attend dance practice on time punctually! Haha... I will not blame work, because work comes first then dance then boyfriend? LOL... I am quitting after this week though. So 5 more working days for me! Happy or sad? I don't know... Should be happy ba! Able to focus on dance and put up a good show with my dancemates on Clubcrawl which is like 4 days after my last day of work. No time man! Hope I will not kena any OT for work this week. Gonna "WORK, DANCE & SLEEP" for this week, gonna be hectic but worth it! As long I don't fall sick, I am happy already!
*Cam-whore for fun, laughter, peace and JOY!*Friday was a public holiday, and I went to have a facial only. Didn't go to any church or go out with boy. But Facial is all I really need because I haven't had one since January. After the facial, my whole face was red and numb again. But I feel so much better now. No more black/white heads kena stucked in my skin. Now, face is healing and doing fine! >.<
Went for Dance practice on a Saturday morning. It was a good workout, rather than sleeping at home the whole morning... Had another Theory Trial Test in the afternoon and guess what? I failed even more badly this time! Kuku naden!!! Waste my bloody time! Whahaha... Blame who? ME lah! LOL!!! I am not going to care about driving until I come back from my long long trip. For those who don't know yet, I am leaving for Hong Kong for 6 days with my lovely Ballet friends and back for less than 3 days only. And I will go to London with my Mum and Brother for a month. Will only be back on 1st June! Miss me, happy for me or whatever ba! But don't ask me to buy thing for you. I will buy only I feel like. I will buy if you are in my heart and mind. I don't like to do something that was told to do so but I got nothing in return. So IF you receive something when I am back, means you are important in my life. You are my best/good friend!
Okok... Let me move on with my entry. After the test, I went to meet my boy. Well, I didn't go for SA BBQ because I had the Theory Test and didn't realise it ended early. So I went out with boy for the rest of the day. He accompanied me to Canele at Raffles City for my lunch. Heh heh. I had a piece of Fondue cake only. Craving for cake, hence headed there. I love the place, especially there for cakes!
After that, we went for a little shopping and caught the movie "Fast and Furious 4"! Good show! So happy that I managed to watch good shows with boy this year. I remember we watched a few lousy shows last year and I hate it! Haha... One show I hated the most was "Speed Racer". It was the worst show I've ever watched man!
Guess what we have for dinner?
:
:
:
:
:
:
It was Ministry of Food! The last time I ate was "Udon". However, I tried the "Ramen" this time and I regretted ordering it. 'Bu hao chi'!
Guess what we have for dinner?
:
:
:
:
:
:
It was Ministry of Food! The last time I ate was "Udon". However, I tried the "Ramen" this time and I regretted ordering it. 'Bu hao chi'!
*I bought new shades from Aldo and it cost more than $40 bucks!*(I look like Ah lian hoh! Whahahahaha)

No comments:
Post a Comment