~Copenhagen~
(Denmark)
Hey hey hey, I am in Copenhagen now! I love this place! Filled with friendly people. Let me tell you why...
My brother and I was figuring out where was the hotel by looking at the map when we just landed here. And a guy approached us to help us! Can you believe this? Friendly right?
Give you another case. We were on bus and not sure where to alight and go to the "Carlsberg" attraction, another guy actually approached us again and guided us the way. Helpful right?
I don't think in Singapore or most of the countries, there will be locals that actually approach the tourists and willing to help.
However, here filled with more old people than young people. Everything that is selling here are very EXPENSIVE! Hard to eat proper meal. Have to eat fastfood (and it is still expensive). Can you imagine just for a cup of soft drink / bottle of mineral water can actually cost S$7?
Well, brief description of here. I am flying to Sweden tomorrow! Tadah~
No comments:
Post a Comment