Monday, May 11, 2009

In holland

Hey everybody, miss me? Well... I am in Holland now, leaving here in around 12hours time and heading to Amsterdam! Cool right? I am enjoying myself ALOT! Eat, Travel, Sightseeing and Sleep everyday. The most tedious thing to do while travelling should be moving my luggage from one hotel to another. Have to carry up the bus, and if the train stations do not have lifts then too bad for me. I have to carry up the stairs, however my brother is always kind enough to carry mine up for me. >.<
I wonder how is Singapore now. Wonder how are my friends and beloved boy. I miss dancing! Oh man! I hope I will not grow fat. The people here all so tall and big size, making me feel small size. Maybe when I go back Singapore, I will be the bigger size person in city. Haha... *choy*
Ok, I got to sleep. It is midnight over here... Both my mum and brother are sleeping soundly. Tomorrow is another long day, another fun day!
If you miss me, go to my facebook and view my London and Den Haag pictures. Amsterdam, Norway etc. will be up soon!
PS: I miss my boy!

No comments: