Sunday, June 07, 2009

Introduction of Europe trip

Waiting for my Europe blog entries?


I will not blog everything in one shot because there are too many pictures in my camera. Trust me! My Europe trip has a min. of 900 pictures in my camera. I will not post ALL pictures here for you to view, so please go to my facebook and view them.


Today's entry is only an introduction of my Europe trip!


I went to 8 countries, took a total of 11 flights and 1 by ship throughout my Europe trip. So, now I do feel travelling by plane is no big deal. Every 3-5 days, I had to go to airports and fly to another country. Boarding and landing of plane was a common routine to do.


What I love best while travelling from country to country is... ...


to have great food. Some people said that plane food shucks! Well, it was not too bad if you are willing to take a better plane. Because... ...


There will always be free Ice-Cream! Time to time, they will provide free drinks (Order any soft-drinks/alcohol), snacks, fruits and many more!



Well, travelling to London and back to Singapore is like around 12 hours trip. So, I would always watch the latest release movies, listen to the latest music and play games during the flight. Many people will take the opportunity to sleep. Why sleep when there are so many entertainment on plane right?!?





And most importantly when I am on plane, I will always always always look out the window and admire the beautiful scenery... ...


(~Aww~)




Sometimes I wonder will I able to see God when I am high high up above from land... ...
Stupid thought right?




Stay tuned for more... I will tell you the BEST and the WORST of Europe! Psss.........

No comments: