~Worst of Europe~
The worst of Europe is actually only Paris! Usually, people will think that France is a perfect place to have honeymoon! The people there are considered high-class, blah blah blah... ... Well, you are wrong! True that the scenery is beautiful. The Eiffel Tower has amazing structure. I actually admire the people who built that! However, the place is not as developed as other countries in Europe. There are more beggars, and I mean not real ones, appearing on trains etc. There are pickpockets too! My mum's wallet almost get stole, but luckily there was a kind old man stopped the lady (YES! It was a LADY!) Can you believe this?
Well, the worst was the hotel that we lived in! The lousy hotel that I could not stand living in. The moment I stepped into the hotel, the smell of... ... OMG! I do not know how to describe it. It just smelled like the place has not clean for few years!
The moment I stepped into the room, I almost suffocated. The whole place is filled with dust! The toilet bowl was DIRTY! The floor is super dirty, so there's no point after bathing because my feet got dirty again! And I couldn't sleep with peace because the blanket had stains on it! Shucks right?
The worst of Europe is actually only Paris! Usually, people will think that France is a perfect place to have honeymoon! The people there are considered high-class, blah blah blah... ... Well, you are wrong! True that the scenery is beautiful. The Eiffel Tower has amazing structure. I actually admire the people who built that! However, the place is not as developed as other countries in Europe. There are more beggars, and I mean not real ones, appearing on trains etc. There are pickpockets too! My mum's wallet almost get stole, but luckily there was a kind old man stopped the lady (YES! It was a LADY!) Can you believe this?
Well, the worst was the hotel that we lived in! The lousy hotel that I could not stand living in. The moment I stepped into the hotel, the smell of... ... OMG! I do not know how to describe it. It just smelled like the place has not clean for few years!
The moment I stepped into the room, I almost suffocated. The whole place is filled with dust! The toilet bowl was DIRTY! The floor is super dirty, so there's no point after bathing because my feet got dirty again! And I couldn't sleep with peace because the blanket had stains on it! Shucks right?
If you ever go to Paris, remember never ever NO NO go to this hotel! Please take note of this hotel name!
And look at the hotel rating! 2 stars for "2005"? I am like... ... "Hello! Every hotel has rating based on 2009! Why this hotel is 2005? And wait wait! Take a closer look! "2005" is pasted on! So probably this rating is like 19XX year?"
After some research, this hotel actually not under the category of 2 stars loh! Bloody hell, LIAR!
Look at the wire of the kettle! Super dirty! After heating the water, the water was filled with white particles! Damn gross! And yes, I drank it! (pukes)
Look at this!!! The stains on the blanket! It looks like those chicks just did on this blanket ages ago, and the hotel cleaners did not wash it.
No comments:
Post a Comment