Thursday, June 18, 2009

The best part 1

~The Best of Europe part 1~


Oh no! I am super duper ultra slow in updating my blog about my Europe trip! Oppsie!!! Apologies because I was too busy with dancing and driving lately. I only extract some pictures that amazed me when I was in Europe. Take a look!!!


There are many artistic people who show their talent and earn money from it. Seriously, I really bowed to them because they can actually withstand the cold weather throughout the day.

*Mr Blue Man strumming the guitar*


*Imposing Michael Jackson*
(I love this! Because he actually danced!)


*This is super cool! Where's the face?!?*



Having artistic statues along the beach was the coolest thing I ever saw! I don't think SG will have all these unless the museum? Heh heh...





Europe has the prettiest flowers I ever seen! They look so real yet so fake due to their gorgeous solid colors.

*Chio right?*


*Looks like fake flowers but they are REAL!*



Let me show you the biggest shoes I ever worn! Ta-dah!!!



It was my first time to interact with small animal! Such a cutie! Awww... ...


To be continued... ...

No comments: