Monday, June 22, 2009

~Miscellaneous~


Pardon for not continuing to blog about my Europe trip! Kind of stuck in blogging about it due to overloaded pictures to pick and choose. Let me share with you about my awesome weekend and TODAY!


Went Queensway with boy on friday to shop for Bball pants, shirts and whatever I see I like I buy! >.<

*So sweet of him to carry all the stuff for me!*



Went out with my cousin, Natalie, to Town on Sunday which is Father's Day!

*Saw this outside Orchard Central!*



Natalie keeps playing my star star plush and look at what happen to my plush...

*A tortoise?*


*And Mr Patrick?*



Went out with Jessalynne TODAY! It has been months since we last went out! We went to watch "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past"! Quite a good comedy show!

*My camera lens was misty at that time and gave this outcome*


*Miss you, Gal!*



Headed back to school for DANCE! Fun fun fun!!!

*Miss Siew Yin was trying her very best to think of steps*


*Serious seh!*


*Ah huh! Caught Siew Yin slacking during the practice! Lol*



Below pictures are extracted from Sis's blog! >.<






No comments: