Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Have you eaten a whole CRAB by yourself?

:
:
:

:
:
:

I DID! And guess what? It was an ENORMOUS one! You can say that I am so fortunate but I was trying my best to finish it.

:
:
:

:
:
:


Look at the fleshy meat! It was tasty and really thanked my parents for keeping this whole crab for me as supper after my dance.

:
:
:

In fact, they always keep leftover food for me so that I can eat it after every dance practice. Sweet right? >.<

:
:
:

:
:
:

Went out with boy boy last Friday to celebrate our monthsary! It will be our last celebration before he go in NS. Sob sob! T_T



We went to Vivocity! I took 2 pictures of the snowman with the beautiful sky. Take a look!!!

:
:
:


Do you like it in Sepia?

:
:
:

Or in Color?

:
:
:

I brought boy to "Dian Xiao Er" to have our dinner. Glad that he like the food there!

hmmm....

:
:
:

Looks delicious right?


:
:
:

:
:
:

And to tell the whole world this ... .... ....

I BOUGHT A NEW PINK SLIPPERS!

No comments: