-_-"
Blogger don't allow me to upload pictures! I wanted to share the next interesting part of Europe de lo! Too bad then... ...
Btw, my oldest brother is BACK from Europe! But... ...
He never buy anything for me lo! Grr....
I wore T-shirt and FBT shorts to Changi Airport to fetch him with my family. Hilarious right? My 2nd brother said I thought airport my home! =p (I don't care leh!)
After that, we went to East Coast Seafood restaurant to have our dinner. I was actually enjoying myself eating despite the way I wore and look.
>.<
Blogger don't allow me to upload pictures! I wanted to share the next interesting part of Europe de lo! Too bad then... ...
Btw, my oldest brother is BACK from Europe! But... ...
He never buy anything for me lo! Grr....
I wore T-shirt and FBT shorts to Changi Airport to fetch him with my family. Hilarious right? My 2nd brother said I thought airport my home! =p (I don't care leh!)
After that, we went to East Coast Seafood restaurant to have our dinner. I was actually enjoying myself eating despite the way I wore and look.
>.<
No comments:
Post a Comment