~Goodbye~
1 year 9 months 21 days


We have gone through so much, shared our happiness and sorrows together but I have decided to let you go. I have decided to put a full stop to our story. It is not easy to walk through another 1 year plus relationship. Some may think I am silly to let go of you, some may think it will be a new beginning for myself. I am happy that you respect my decision, and I will respect yours too. We will remain as friends and feel free to look upon me if you need a listening ear. I will not forget our happy moments: the places we went before, the pictures we took, the conversations we had before. I will take this break up as a lesson to learn, those unhappy moments are our little mistakes. I will not let it happen in the next relationship. Although I know everyone is not perfect and there will never be a perfect relationship. But the imperfections will make the relationship perfect. I did cherish the time we had, and I will have no regrets. I want to apologize if I disappoint you. I wish the next girl for you will be much better than me because I know you deserve it. Army life for you now may be very tiring, so please bear with it. As for me, I will continue to be busy. I will concentrate on my studies, and continue to dance, and fulfill my dreams. I have many tasks to accomplish too! As usual, my everyday life will be packed with things to do. So, pray that the next guy I meet will be able to understand and accept my life. Accept who I am really is and don't bother about my past. It is hard to be with a girl with busy life, but it is even harder to be that girl. I hate loneliness, hence I will tend to make my life as busy as possible. I like to live my everyday life to the fullest. Even though I know without ample sleep everyday, my health and dark eye rings will be worse, but this is me!
I want to thank many friends that are there for me during this down period! I appreciate your care and concern. After tonight, I believe I will feel so much better. At least, I am not as stress as before! I wish all the best to him and myself. Life will be better from now on... ...
No comments:
Post a Comment