~Not a good day~

I only had a week break, and here it comes again! And it came way too early! 1 week plus early!!! What causes early menstruation? I got this from the net:
- Psychological factors causing early menstrual cycles are rare but can occur. Anxiety, daily stress and fatigue can affect the physical well-being of the body and change the balance of chemicals, including hormones. These factors can produce physical factors that can lead to early menstrual cycles. Experiencing early menstrual cycles can cause more emotional distress, which causes early menstrual cycles, ending in a continuous disruptive cycle. Women must pay attention to these signs and make an effort to change the stress factors in their lives.
- Menstrual cycles are dependent on hormone levels, including estrogen and progesterone. Both of these hormones regulate ovulation, which affects the length of the menstrual cycle. When these hormones become unbalanced, ovulation is disrupted and early menstrual cycles occur.
Psychological Causes
Physical Causes
Sigh... ... Now I have to re-note down when will be my next period. Why must girls go through so much of these? Every month must have menses, then pregnancy has to go through nine months! Another thing that ruined my day was my driving lesson. Arghz! Today was my "luckiest" day la! So many obstacles to go through: Pedestrians crossed the roads like nobody business, vehicles just drive in my lane without signaling like nobody business, cars parked at the side like nobody business and there were road works everywhere! I had to signal right, then change lane, then signal back to left. And the next thing I know, I have to signal out again! Grrx!!! But well, I do learn alot today. At least, I got the taste of overtaking and braking SOOOOO many times! Even my driving instructor laughed at me lo! T_T
No comments:
Post a Comment