Friday, August 21, 2009

Do NOT scroll down IF you do not wish to see unglam pictures of TREASA! I did not sleep well for the past few weeks, resulting a bigger eye bags and darker eye rings! Used to have the mood and time to dress up and put on some makeup. But today, I dress so simple (with slippers lo...), no eyeshadow and fake lashes! Ugly, so what? This is me ma! Nanny nanny poo poo! I think I am really crazy today. Thanks to my sister and Germaine! If were not them, I do not know where to go after school. Really thank sister for being there for me, care for me so so so much even though she is busy with her exam and has her own problems. Really really appreciate her effort!!! I love my sister! Treat her really like my OWN blood sister! >.<


*Playing with Germaine's glasses*


*Do not provoke me!*




*Oooh.... Sis's carebear on top of me!*


*Thanks for being there for me too!*


*I love my friends!*


*This is the "prettiest" picture of the day man!*


I have been eating a lot today! Bought beancurd for my sister and myself. I ate:
  • 1 bowl of beancurd
  • 1 chocolate pancake
  • 1 cup of pearly soyamilk
  • 1 mcwings meal
&
  • Home dinner
*Start playing food when I can't finish it*


*Cute dude right?*


*My lucky star*


*SaSa*
(Yes, I am wearing my ex couple ring)


*Bid Goodbye to sis's carebear*

No comments: