Thank God is over!

Opened a booth with friends for 3 days at NUS! Well, first 2 days' business were not that good. I almost want to give up, but 3rd day business was the best! Earned a bit of money and a lot of experience! Actually, it is the experience that I value more because this was the first time doing a small business. I have learnt how to talk to customers, promote the items and sell it. I got to meet many different kinds of people: Most Singapore and China girls, but there's 1 from England, 1 from Canada! Isn't that awesome? Although I was only at Europe for about a month that time, but I feel that there was my like 2nd home. Able to meet people who were from there, really feel that I have meet my faraway friends. I do not know how to put into words so, let the pictures do the talking!
Opened a booth with friends for 3 days at NUS! Well, first 2 days' business were not that good. I almost want to give up, but 3rd day business was the best! Earned a bit of money and a lot of experience! Actually, it is the experience that I value more because this was the first time doing a small business. I have learnt how to talk to customers, promote the items and sell it. I got to meet many different kinds of people: Most Singapore and China girls, but there's 1 from England, 1 from Canada! Isn't that awesome? Although I was only at Europe for about a month that time, but I feel that there was my like 2nd home. Able to meet people who were from there, really feel that I have meet my faraway friends. I do not know how to put into words so, let the pictures do the talking!
I want to thank Hong Yee for finding this opportunity to let us experience the feeling of retail business. I want to thank Ervinna for being a good business partner. I want to thank Eunice and Hui Fang for dropping by! I want to specially thank Eunice for lending me the rack and Hui Fang for helping us pack!
Last but not least, I want to thank my mum for giving birth to me! >.< (So random)
No comments:
Post a Comment