What is so good about me? Why do people like me? Do they really like me for who I am? Do I deserve to be loved? Do I deserve to love someone? I just want to love one guy and be with him for the rest of my life, but do I have the courage to do so? After so many relationships, will I become a better person? Or still the same bitch? I feel that I am one though. Because of me, people around me suffer. I just want a simple life, is that so difficult? Why am I still not strong enough to face it? I got so many plans to fulfill, but I am scared to do it. I do not have the heart to do it. I am starting to lose faith in myself. I am starting to feel tired. Why do people have to cry? Can't be one just have only one emotion - happy?
Can someone answer all the questions for me?
No comments:
Post a Comment