Does it really matter?
Do people really know my life well? Do they really care and listen to my story? No... Only a few of my friends all along care for me, listen to me and advise me. They are my true friends. They are always there for me and I really do appreciate the friendships with them. Hence, I treat my true friends really well too! For those who are only my friends, I do not blame them for not knowing my life well, and hence, judge me in their own perspective way. I am in no position, not the Queen or Minister of the country, to explain to them about my love life. True that I am slightly affected by bad comments from friends, but that doesn't matter. What matters more is the wishes came from my true friends, from those who love me. And what matters most is that two people are fond of one another, and they bring out their courage to be together to give it a try. I have followed my heart, and I feel blessed to be with him. I am not sure if he will be the last one for me, but I really do not wish to slip this opportunity and not giving it a try. It is true that I have moved on in life a bit fast, and be in another relationship a bit fast. I do not want to explain about my previous relationship. For now, I will focus on current one and as usual, to be a good girlfriend!

No comments:
Post a Comment