Thursday, September 24, 2009

Am I really that silly and easily bullied? Will people take me for granted? I do not like it when I treasure the friendship so much and yet I do not feel the importance. I do not like it when I still do care for the person yet I feel that the person take it for granted. I do not like it when the person say one thing, yet do another thing. I have given many chances because I do care and do not want to give up on this friendship, but sometimes I just cannot take it. That is why not all friends can be my best friends. For friends to be close friends need some criteria too. If the person does not worth the trust, then it is pointless to turn to him/her for problems. Every time I feel that you just care for yourself. Even you know it, even you were being told, you just care for yourself. I just wish that one day, you can really wake up and realize that this world is not only you. True that one person will make a difference in this world, but you can make a difference in someone's life too. I think by the time you wake up, I have drifted this friendship and this is when I am starting to give up on you. I think I am damn stupid to care for people around me, trying to be there for them yet sometimes don't feel appreciated. Well, I do still have a bunch of close friends that treat me really good and understand me hence, I do cherish the friendships.

ps: just trying to vent out my emotions. no hard feelings.

No comments: