Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Darling's 22nd Birthday

Happy Birthday, Darling!


I have booked a chalet to celebrate darling's birthday. I know it sounds crazy to do so much for him but I know what I am doing because the feelings are true. I was with him for more than 24 hours and I feel so blessed. I believe he felt super happy too because I pampered him the whole day. I do not expect a lot from him in return. I just want to be with him, that's simple!


*You are the reason that I smile*


*Mini decoration that I made*


*I am starting to like orange color (omg)*


*I like the way you cling to me*




*Pretty Ferris wheel in E-hub*


*You are like the Ferris wheel that light up my life*


*My guy does play arcade!*


*Hug me tight and never let go...*


*Never provoke us*


*Made a strawberry jello cheesecake for him*


*Supposed to have strawberries in between jello and cheese but... sigh*





*I made him to remove the last candle by using his mouth*


*Muackx*




*Opening his 2nd present bought by my mum*


*New bag for you!*


I had a 3rd present for him, but that's a secret! Nanny nanny poo poo~


*1st pic of the day after I woke up beside you*



No comments: