Last Entry for 2009
This will be the last blog entry for twenty-o-nine! Time flies really quickly!!! 2009 was a great year for me, many things happened and for good reasons. I still remember I was having attachment during the month of January at Resorts World @ Sentosa. I had to stay back and OT on my birthday itself too! My workload was heavy, but thinking of it back now, it was worth it because I have gained a lot of experience over there. I got to learn how to work with office colleagues and working for a government project.
Then very soon, I was graduated from NYP however I did not able to wear the graduation robe and receive my certificate on stage because I went to Europe with my mother and brother. We went to look for my eldest brother who was studying over at Norway. We went to many countries like London, Paris, Norway and even Ireland to look for our uncle. We stayed over at his place for few days and I got to feel the western life at home. So different, compared to asian's.
During the holidays, I spent all my working earnings to Hong Kong with ballet friends. Although it was only 5 days trip, but I enjoyed myself very much. I did not know how to read a map, or speak canto. So having them through out the trip, really helps a lot. We went shopping everyday, yes literally everyday! Once you stepped into Hong kong, you will just eat and shop, eat and shop! No time for you to rest because your legs will walk from morning till shops close.
After 1 month not dancing, I finally back to my dance club as alumni this time. I remember the time when I first stepped back to the studio, I saw so many dancers inside (new juniors). Quite scary because I could not remember everybody's name. But slowly, I got close with few of them and I find that they are very interesting.
I also got close to the seniors. We not only dance together in studio, perform in school but also went to competitions together. I cherished the time we went through. The long-hours practices, the meetings, the togetherness! Well, I am glad that I did join the competition, because not only we know our standard but also group bonding. If one group does not has good bond, it is difficult to fight other teams.
Then it was the start of my university life. Too bad, I am not an intelligent person hence could not enter Government univerisity, only manage to get in private school - SIM. My parents have to pay double-triple for my school fees. As usual, I thought I would change. I thought I would go for every lesson. But starting of my Uni life was chaos already, hence I skipped classes too. Next year, I would go for every lesson. I would try my very best to pass all modules and go to year 2 successfully. So that in future, I can repay my parents. I will dote them back, give them allowance every month!
I had a good relationship until mid of 2009, but ended it after national day due to personal reasons. Well, both of us agreed and I believe we will not regret it. No matter what, I would like to thank him for giving me good memories. At least, he did not hurt me badly as previous ones. He is a good guy and I believe he will find a better and more suitable girl in future.
However, on 9 September 2009, I found another guy that will take care of me, cherish me, make me happy. He did done wrong to me before, but at least until now. He has been proving to me that he is different already. Because of me, he is willing to change to a better person. Because of me, he is daring to make promises. Yes, I am still with him now! Will we last? Look out for 2010 posts then.
December 11 was the day that we decided to post about why we hate someone. I believe everyone is sick and tired to gossip behind her back. Hence, we are daring enough to blog about it. At least, this is the fact that she has to face. True that we have had long friendship before. But because I have not seen her true colours, I have been always there for her as a friend. Today, I have seen it and I believe I did not make a wrong decision. Because she did not only hurt me, but many other people too. She may not know who and why, because all she thinks is herself always herself but not other people. It is too late for her to realise it now, because many are disappointed with her not once, but many times. Well, I do not regard her as a friend anymore, but I will still respect her as dance-mate or classmate. I wish her best luck and will cherish everything she has now.
2009 was a bad year for me because my family has gone through a lot a lot. Only few of my friends know my pain, my fear. I may look strong at the outside because I have to. I do not want my parents to worry for me hence I am strong. I want them to know that they have an independent daughter. I may not make them proud in studies, but I must assure them my safety everyday. I hope that 2010 will be a better year for my family. No matter where we go, what we become, I do not mind because most importantly is everyone is together as a family.
Once 1 Jan 2010 strikes, I shall pronounce "Birthday Month"! Yeah~ It will be the month of my Twenty-First Birthday. Many friends have been asking me why not hosting a party. As, I have said, I have my personal reasons. I think I will just blog it out... My family having financial problems and a major issue. I could not anyhow spend parents' money anymore and my safety is important so I cannot risk it. Another reason is, I do not wish to invite a bunch of friends, and never invite one or two. Maybe because "A" don't like "B", then I do not know who to invite. Anyway, main reason is financial problem. So sorry if I have disappointed you guys for not hosting a party. In future, when I start working then probably I will host one bah! For now, I only accept birthday dates. So anyone who wants to date me out on my birthday month, let me know in advance so that I can be booked. Really appreciate those who have approach me for dates and even asked me to choose my own present when we go out.
Thank you God for giving me ups and downs this year, I believe next year will be a better year! I love you!!!
This will be the last blog entry for twenty-o-nine! Time flies really quickly!!! 2009 was a great year for me, many things happened and for good reasons. I still remember I was having attachment during the month of January at Resorts World @ Sentosa. I had to stay back and OT on my birthday itself too! My workload was heavy, but thinking of it back now, it was worth it because I have gained a lot of experience over there. I got to learn how to work with office colleagues and working for a government project.
Then very soon, I was graduated from NYP however I did not able to wear the graduation robe and receive my certificate on stage because I went to Europe with my mother and brother. We went to look for my eldest brother who was studying over at Norway. We went to many countries like London, Paris, Norway and even Ireland to look for our uncle. We stayed over at his place for few days and I got to feel the western life at home. So different, compared to asian's.
During the holidays, I spent all my working earnings to Hong Kong with ballet friends. Although it was only 5 days trip, but I enjoyed myself very much. I did not know how to read a map, or speak canto. So having them through out the trip, really helps a lot. We went shopping everyday, yes literally everyday! Once you stepped into Hong kong, you will just eat and shop, eat and shop! No time for you to rest because your legs will walk from morning till shops close.
After 1 month not dancing, I finally back to my dance club as alumni this time. I remember the time when I first stepped back to the studio, I saw so many dancers inside (new juniors). Quite scary because I could not remember everybody's name. But slowly, I got close with few of them and I find that they are very interesting.
I also got close to the seniors. We not only dance together in studio, perform in school but also went to competitions together. I cherished the time we went through. The long-hours practices, the meetings, the togetherness! Well, I am glad that I did join the competition, because not only we know our standard but also group bonding. If one group does not has good bond, it is difficult to fight other teams.
Then it was the start of my university life. Too bad, I am not an intelligent person hence could not enter Government univerisity, only manage to get in private school - SIM. My parents have to pay double-triple for my school fees. As usual, I thought I would change. I thought I would go for every lesson. But starting of my Uni life was chaos already, hence I skipped classes too. Next year, I would go for every lesson. I would try my very best to pass all modules and go to year 2 successfully. So that in future, I can repay my parents. I will dote them back, give them allowance every month!
I had a good relationship until mid of 2009, but ended it after national day due to personal reasons. Well, both of us agreed and I believe we will not regret it. No matter what, I would like to thank him for giving me good memories. At least, he did not hurt me badly as previous ones. He is a good guy and I believe he will find a better and more suitable girl in future.
However, on 9 September 2009, I found another guy that will take care of me, cherish me, make me happy. He did done wrong to me before, but at least until now. He has been proving to me that he is different already. Because of me, he is willing to change to a better person. Because of me, he is daring to make promises. Yes, I am still with him now! Will we last? Look out for 2010 posts then.
December 11 was the day that we decided to post about why we hate someone. I believe everyone is sick and tired to gossip behind her back. Hence, we are daring enough to blog about it. At least, this is the fact that she has to face. True that we have had long friendship before. But because I have not seen her true colours, I have been always there for her as a friend. Today, I have seen it and I believe I did not make a wrong decision. Because she did not only hurt me, but many other people too. She may not know who and why, because all she thinks is herself always herself but not other people. It is too late for her to realise it now, because many are disappointed with her not once, but many times. Well, I do not regard her as a friend anymore, but I will still respect her as dance-mate or classmate. I wish her best luck and will cherish everything she has now.
2009 was a bad year for me because my family has gone through a lot a lot. Only few of my friends know my pain, my fear. I may look strong at the outside because I have to. I do not want my parents to worry for me hence I am strong. I want them to know that they have an independent daughter. I may not make them proud in studies, but I must assure them my safety everyday. I hope that 2010 will be a better year for my family. No matter where we go, what we become, I do not mind because most importantly is everyone is together as a family.
Once 1 Jan 2010 strikes, I shall pronounce "Birthday Month"! Yeah~ It will be the month of my Twenty-First Birthday. Many friends have been asking me why not hosting a party. As, I have said, I have my personal reasons. I think I will just blog it out... My family having financial problems and a major issue. I could not anyhow spend parents' money anymore and my safety is important so I cannot risk it. Another reason is, I do not wish to invite a bunch of friends, and never invite one or two. Maybe because "A" don't like "B", then I do not know who to invite. Anyway, main reason is financial problem. So sorry if I have disappointed you guys for not hosting a party. In future, when I start working then probably I will host one bah! For now, I only accept birthday dates. So anyone who wants to date me out on my birthday month, let me know in advance so that I can be booked. Really appreciate those who have approach me for dates and even asked me to choose my own present when we go out.
Thank you God for giving me ups and downs this year, I believe next year will be a better year! I love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment