Friday, January 01, 2010

Countdown of 2010

Happy New Year


I am blessed to spend the last moment of 2009 and the first moment of 2010 with few friends and beloved boyfriend. It was such an awesome countdown that I will never forget. Everywhere in Clarke Quay needs to pay charges in order to get in, hence we walked to Boat Quay instead. Settled down in a small pub, and start drinking. Played "Circle of Death" that is introduced by my boyfriend, and after one round, the countdown began! Everyone in the pub was joyous, wishing one another "Happy New Year!" Then, we left the place and headed to Home Club for another round of drinking. We drank "1 beer tower, 1 jug of chivas mixed, 1 jug of beer and 1 jug of tequila mixed" in total, I shall pronounced this group as the "Drinkers" clique!


*I got my lovely top on X'mas day from my boyfriend!*


*He always come down to my place to fetch me almost every date*


*The dudes of the day*


*The organizers*


*Beer Tower*


*(3T's): Terence, Treasa, Tee Yien*


*Look at my boyfriend's ecstatic face*


*Thank you for spending 2009-2010 with me*



I would like to specially thank my boyfriend for sending me home despite of not feeling well. He accompanied me to take my last Night Rider bus home, offered me to sit down when there was only 1 seat, and even walked me home before heading home. =]

No comments: