Being super random today and I shall blog about my junior who is one of my closest friend now!
Name: Sharlene
Age: 19
Height: Shorter than me
Eyes: Smaller than me
Character: Bubbly
Name: Sharlene
Age: 19
Height: Shorter than me
Eyes: Smaller than me
Character: Bubbly
I want to thank her for being there for me ever since I know her. We shared secrets and gossip practically over everything. Whenever I am lonely in class, I tend to message her and she does not ask anything for return but always reply me. That is thoughtful of her right?!
Whenever I am been bullied, she will curse and swear the person. This really make me feel so much better because I know she care for me, and do not wish anyone to hurt me!
When I want to take a short nap, she is willing to offer her lap for me to lie down. Even if her thigh goes numb, she does not complain but bear with it. When I am lazy to walk, and request for a piggy-back, she will offer it to me too! (Too bad! Her back is injured now, hope she will recover soon!)
Thank you, Sharlene!
You are a friend that I will never forget!
~Arigato Gozaimasu~
No comments:
Post a Comment