Thursday, January 07, 2010

worst birthday?

Many friends are having their 21st birthdays this year hence my pocket going to have an ultra big hole! Few of my friends like me, not intending to hold a party because of similar reasons.
  1. No money
  2. Parents unable to sponsor
  3. It is just another birthday
  4. Planning and organizing need a lot of effort
  5. Being with loved ones will do
True that I feel that 21st birthday as long I celebrate with my friends, family and boyfriend will do. But now, I am preparing for the worst. How can I choose between "Passion" and "Family"? Family comes first... But passion is like burning! Of course, no one predict anything will be on my birthday. I do not blame anyone. Everything happens for a reason though. I just hope that my mum will not be angry if I were to choose passion over her. Sigh...

What a dilemma! Will it be the worst birthday? And should I change my wish list? I am not that practical right? Who will able to buy "laptop" or "handphone" for me? I must be dreaming... although both items are in the process of spoiling, but no one will buy that for me man!

Today I received 2 presents from my friends, Abigail and Eleen! One 'chanel design' bag, and eyeshadow! At least these are more realistic to buy right?

I will go back to my dilemma state and will prepare for the worst feeling for that day...

No comments: