Due to friends' demand, here is my 21st Birthday Wish list. I feel so embarrass because I have decided not to open any 21st Birthday Party due to personal reasons. I hope and believe that my friends will understand. Actually, I will not pin high hopes on anyone to give me anything from the list I stated because I feel that what I want or/and need are kind of expensive to afford.
Pink Polaroid Camera
(So that I can take many instant photos with all my good friends)
(To put all the instant pictures taken)
(My old sling bags are min. 3 years ago)
(To bring out for shopping etc.)
(My current one has been giving me problems even though I just brought it for service!)
(I just want a new and better one =X)
(I never had one before hence want to try having one)
(I have been eye-ing on it for very loooong!)
(Current nike shoes are red & loud, hence want another pair which looks simple to match more clothes)
Clothing
(Need new clothes for CNY and new semester)
Clothing
(Need new clothes for CNY and new semester)
However, IF anyone of you are getting ANY item from this list, PLEASE inform me because I do not want to see two or more people getting the same item for me. I will feel even more awkward!
*note: Due to some comments saying that it is not a surprise anymore if I were told that I am getting the items from my own wish list. So, if you do not want to inform me and want to get present from my wish list, then do not blame me if I get the same presents! >.<>
*note: Due to some comments saying that it is not a surprise anymore if I were told that I am getting the items from my own wish list. So, if you do not want to inform me and want to get present from my wish list, then do not blame me if I get the same presents! >.<>
No comments:
Post a Comment