Monday, January 18, 2010

21st Birthday

I am officially 21!


Many friends celebrated with me and that is the best present I could ever get in this 21 years. 2 of my secondary schoolmates, Eleen and Abigail, met me up just to get presents for me! I was allowed to choose whatever I want. Isn't that awesome?


*I got this navy bag*


*And chose a white shimmer eyeshadow*



My poly friends celebrated with me too! At first, I only thought it will be a mini celebration with my love, Sharlene! But I did not realize she put in so much effort to ask so many friends to join in the celebration too! I really thank Sharlene for planning it, I was shocked that she bought flowers for me that day! She really know me too well! And she got me a beautiful princess necklance which has our picture on it! Really gorgeous and I love it!


*Pretty bouquet of flowers and my new princess necklance*


*Udders ice-cream at Novena*


*Super delicious! Yummmmmmy*


*I wrote this on the board!*


*Thank you, love!*


*Heart from Eunice!*


*Thank you guys! I was really surprised!*


*My fav: Mango cake!*


*This heart is sewed by my love!*


*SA = Me!*



Then it was celebration with my boyfriend! He brought me to Jack's place to have the best lunch ever! He spent a bomb but he did not mind! Really thank him for spending so much to allow me to eat what I like!

*Fresh oysters!*
(our favorite)


*Escargots*


*I chose Chocolate mousse as my mini birthday cake!*


*We wrote our confessions down in the restaurant*


*Then we went to bowling!*


*I enjoyed myself*


*Although my ball kept entering the drain, I got better score than him! =p*



On the actual day, I got to wear the dress my mother bought for me! It does not cost cheap too! And she bought me a gold key necklance!


*Mother helping me to wear the necklance*



And tadah! I am off to have fun with my university friends!


*Spotted Sherry and Priscilla outside the club*


*Thanks for celebrating with me!*


*Glad that everyone enjoyed themselves!*



I am so grateful that I am able to celebrate with so many friends in so many days! My mother even asked why I have to celebrate so many days just for 1 birthday! Well, I should really thank her for giving birth to me! Got her, then got me, then got my friends and my boyfriend!
Thank you, mum!
Love my mum,
Love my friends,
&
Love my boyfriend!

No comments: