~Happy 5th Monthsary~
Time really flies so quickly! I still remembered the day when he was waiting for my answer through msn webcam. Then very soon, is our 1st month, first Christmas, the brand new year, my birthday and now, is our 5th monthsary!
We went to Sushi Tei to have our dinner! They serve half-fresh sashimi. Prawn not that fresh, but luckily salmon and ika were good and yummy!
Not much pictures taken cos' the food was too awesome! Well, CNY is round the corner! I had a little spring cleaning, and SHIFTED all my unwanted clothes and bags to the next door. (evil me) Too bad! Who ask mummy always don't allow me to throw unless she checks it first. -_-"
I cannot wait for Reunion dinner! Because there will be "Yu-sheng", Steamboat and Angbao! My parents will be away from Singapore. I have decided to lend my mother my camera. Hope she will not make spoil and know how to use it. Technologies nowadays have many functions yet hard to let the older people understand easily. I will be camera-less for this CNY I guess!
No comments:
Post a Comment