~A Night On Broadway~
I am so gonna missed this musical a lot because it was an awesome experience! I am really happy to go back NYP to dance with everyone again! Really thank the school for giving me this opportunity to shine on big stage again! The the makeup, the costumes, the lightings, the food and especially the people were tremendously good! Many friends came to support me and they gave good comments. I will never never forget this happy moments!
I am so gonna missed this musical a lot because it was an awesome experience! I am really happy to go back NYP to dance with everyone again! Really thank the school for giving me this opportunity to shine on big stage again! The the makeup, the costumes, the lightings, the food and especially the people were tremendously good! Many friends came to support me and they gave good comments. I will never never forget this happy moments!
The first night of musical:
*Thanks to musical, I am closer to Sharon*
It is weird to wake up late, and not doing make up, hairdo and wear beautiful costumes to get ready for rehearsals. Time really flies so quickly that musical is over. This is not the end, it is just the beginning... I may not able to dance as often as before due to upcoming exams. However, I will never forget the process of this musical! I really learned a lot! And appreciate it a lot! I can't wait to dance with everyone again! =]
No comments:
Post a Comment