Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A budget date

~A Budget Date~




Headed to Esplanade Jendela Visual Arts Space to view art pieces regarding "Green City": A collective memory of moving images in contemporary painting. Most importantly, the admission is FREE!






Esplanade is really an artistic place, although I do not how to understand artwork but it looks amazingly beautiful.




Look at him:












*I love this BIG piano artpiece!*


*Hey Mr Conductor*


*We are going to planet xyz*


*Welcome to planet xyz*


*Guess what's this!!!*


*Ta-dah*









Spotted Japanese shop that sells budget sashimi!




*Chasoba not up to standard though*


*What are we waiting?*


*He stood up!*


*To receive our MARVELLOUS CREAM!*



Heh heh heh... You will see another side of him!

*Smiling away?*


*Up up up we go!*


*Freak out!*


*He just want to exit the lift asap!*


*Not that scary what!*



While waiting for our dinner to be served, I played with the Hersheys Chocolate that he bought for me.






*Look at what I did to his hand*




*My turn! I cannot stop laughing when he put each and every one!*




*Mushroom soup!*


*Astons has the best Hickory chicken!*


*The other two chocolates he bought for me as my belated White Valentine's Day gift*


No comments: