Sunday, March 07, 2010

Vday Celebration part 2 - Chalet

~Valentine's Day Celebration II~
(Chalet @ Downtown)



Baby booked a night at Downtown to celebrate our 2nd half of Valentine's Day! And I paid for the BBQ food! I did not spend a lot because his kind mummy provided most of the food already! It was our day, yet his mummy still involved in it. I rented 2 dvds so that we could watch after the BBQ session! Everything went really really well, and we enjoyed ourselves!



*Does the rock sign looks like the one made by the hotdogs in the cup?*


*Mushrooms and Crab meats*


*Baby in-charge of starting the fire*


*And I was in-charge of cooking*
(First time BBQ the food by myelf! Scary~)


*The specs I wore is from my love! It is to protect my contact lens from melting!*


*Can you see the smiley face?*


*Mexican drumlets! Cheesy hotdogs! Omg!!! I want to eat it again!*


*Yummy otah!*


*Spicy Sotongs!*


*Time for dessert time!*


*Lots and lots of marshmallows*


*And not forgetting strawberries to complete a fondue*



BBQ session lasted for many hours and finally we finished the food, but wasted 2 mexican drumlets because we were too full!


*His first Vday present, 'xiao ren' socks!*
(If Show is wearing this because whenever you wear it, the bad people and bad luck will be stepped away)


*His second Vday present, new wallet*


*With our picture inside*


*A kiss from him*


*Kitty spotted hungrily eating the leftovers*


*It is JENGA time, not the original one! It is LOVE Jenga!*
(Almost every block you take got something to do whether it is to share with your partner or anything)


*Vodka Lemon and Vodka Raspberry*


*Guessed who lose? so obvious right?*



Very quickly, the night ended. And we left the place reluctantly, because we did not have enough sleep and forced to checkout! LOL!!!

But our date did not end just like this, we went to Town to get our couple bracelet! Many couples get Couple rings/necklaces. I find it too common, hence requested for bracelets! My fingers will be reserved for proper engagement diamond ring and wedding band! (whahahahaha)




*Our Vday presents for one another*


*We love it!*



No comments: