Thursday, March 25, 2010

Unlucky day

Unlucky Day


Today is really an unlucky day for me! A really bad day...
I went out with some hope but ended up being disappointed again.
Rain just came like this and the weather does not cool me down, it was so humid that I kept perspiring.
My muscles and knee still aching and was forbid to go for my passion.
Went to Guardian pharmacy and the person went for a break, only back 40mins later.
Wanted to eat a waffle from Prima Deli, but the waffle person not there.
Maybe the pharmacy worker and waffler worker know each other and went for break together!
Walked back to the mall and the escalator was not working.
Messaged the wrong person. Felt so embarrassed!
Waited for bus at the interchange, and almost fell due to wet floor.
Now, I am home...
4 more hours to end this unlucky day!
Tomorrow will be a better day right?


No comments: