~Day out with Sister~
Went out with my sister last friday to Clarke Quay for waxing session. And then, we headed to City Link for lunch at Thai Express. After that sumptuous meal, off to Suntec Convention Exhibition Hall to view discounted cosmetics, fragrance and apparels. Sadly to say, nothing caught our eyes. So, we dropped by Suntec city to shop a little and went down to Far East to continue shopping. Had our dinner there and back to Clarke Quay for a drink! Well, although we didn't buy many stuffs, but able to spend time with her was memorable and meaningful enough. After I left polytechnic, I missed having a lot of heart to heart talks with my sister. We used to cam-whore a lot! Glad that sister bought her camera, and below are the pictures taken:
Went out with my sister last friday to Clarke Quay for waxing session. And then, we headed to City Link for lunch at Thai Express. After that sumptuous meal, off to Suntec Convention Exhibition Hall to view discounted cosmetics, fragrance and apparels. Sadly to say, nothing caught our eyes. So, we dropped by Suntec city to shop a little and went down to Far East to continue shopping. Had our dinner there and back to Clarke Quay for a drink! Well, although we didn't buy many stuffs, but able to spend time with her was memorable and meaningful enough. After I left polytechnic, I missed having a lot of heart to heart talks with my sister. We used to cam-whore a lot! Glad that sister bought her camera, and below are the pictures taken:
*Love you, Sister!*ps: thank you for sacrificing your nose and hands for testing many fragrances for me!
:
:
:
:
:
:
~199 Days~
Many couples celebrate monthsaries and anniversaries. My bf and I decided to celebrate 199 Days! We had 6 hours of lecture last saturday, and seriously I kept thinking of food only. But I was disappointed with the food that day though. New restaurants and many people do not mean good food and service.
No comments:
Post a Comment