Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Study" Day

Woke up with eye infection on my left eye, and was reluctant to get out of my bed. Every blink I make, the pain just can't go away. Hence, I slept for another few hours and officially woke up at 1pm.

I always have a habit to eat and watch shows at the same time so that no matter how disgusting the food is, I am able to eat some of it. It is like an entertainment to me, yet a distraction too. Hence, I continued the next episode of Korean drama show: Pick The Stars while eating.


After the lunch, it was hell time: Study! Only 1 more month to mug, yet I only have very little knowledge in my head.


Studied Economics today and very soon was my tea-break.


Had Hot dog bun together with Chrysanthemum tea. It is proven that chrysanthemum tea can improves vision. It is effective in treating eye pain!!!



Other benefits include:

  • lower blood pressure
  • relieve headaches
  • treatment in fever and colds
  • treatment in skin problems e.g. acne
  • contributes to alertness


My studying ended once I you-tube for cute Korean guy's video. His name is Hongki, a singer and actor. I just can't stop researching about him.

I still prefer fair guys...

No comments: