I am so so so gonna be SERIOUS! Left less than a month to my 1st paper! Oh My God, save me! Nobody is going to save me but ME, MYSELF & TREASA HO SHU XIN! Okay... That is my full name if you do not know yet. Haha... @_@
I came out with a PLAN! Yesh! A calendar full of numbers to STRESSSSSSsssss MEeeee!!!!! I want everyday to remind me how many days I left to my 1st and subsequent papers. And of course how many days to my HOLIDAYS!!!
I came out with a PLAN! Yesh! A calendar full of numbers to STRESSSSSSsssss MEeeee!!!!! I want everyday to remind me how many days I left to my 1st and subsequent papers. And of course how many days to my HOLIDAYS!!!
(Alright, I admit that my handwriting sucks)
I must bear with this 34 Days of torture! And 3 months of holidays will welcome me with open arms! I will DASH to it though! Holidays equal to Dance! Holidays equal to NO BOOKS! Holidays equal to Work which also equal to MONEY! Holidays equal to Meetups with FRIENDS! Holidays equal to Dates with Boyfriend! Holidays equal to obviously OUT OF SINGAPORE!
I will be going Penang just ONE DAY after my last paper! I cannot wait for it! Oh My God!!! So, in order not for me to feel guilty and worried for 3 months, I BETTER buck up now! Torture by BOOKS and squeeze my BRAIN juice, suffer for 1 solid month will do! >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment