~090410~
Haiyo eh~ Pissed of with blogger because I didn't manage to upload pictures until today. Didn't know that blogger associated with Picasa Web Album and it has reached its maximum. Took some time to delete picture one by one! Supposed to be able to delete by album but God knows why can't! So irritated with blogger!
Nevermind! Anyway, celebrated this monthsary at Fish n Co to have seafood platter for 2 with complete set of meal. The rice and fries spoilt the platter because they are very filling and I am not fan of potato and rice. Calamaris the BEST!!!
Haiyo eh~ Pissed of with blogger because I didn't manage to upload pictures until today. Didn't know that blogger associated with Picasa Web Album and it has reached its maximum. Took some time to delete picture one by one! Supposed to be able to delete by album but God knows why can't! So irritated with blogger!
Nevermind! Anyway, celebrated this monthsary at Fish n Co to have seafood platter for 2 with complete set of meal. The rice and fries spoilt the platter because they are very filling and I am not fan of potato and rice. Calamaris the BEST!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment